The Toledo campus features 40 affordable, private assisted living apartments. There are two attractive single-level floor plans available. Each apartment features a spacious bedroom, full bathroom and living room. The kitchenette includes a sink, microwave and mini-refrigerator. Each apartment can be decorated to fit the resident’s individual tastes, and residents bring their own furnishings to create their own unique home.
Assisted living helps people with the activities of daily living, such as eating, bathing, walking, dressing, laundry, housekeeping, and medications. Assisted living residents are not able to live by themselves, but do not require constant care. In many cases, assisted living bridges the gap between independent living and nursing care and is an appropriate level of care for older adults.
Upon admission, an individual score card is developed with input from the resident, the family and staff members based on the resident’s abilities and staff assessment. There are two areas in which the resident is evaluated: nursing care services and personal care services. The results help determine the level of assistance each resident may require. The score cards are updated regularly so residents receive appropriate care as their assistance needs change.
Assisted living residents can participate in group and individual activities depending on their interests. Crafts, cookie baking, woodworking, quilting, card playing, and bingo are some of the activities offered to enrich the lives of residents. The chapel has weekly Lutheran, Catholic, and non-denominational services and is perfect for private meditation as well. The library provides a place for residents to relax with a good book, surf the Internet, email family and friends, or play computer games. Community areas provide welcoming places for residents to gather together and share the warmth of companionship.
Typical Floor Plans
Standard Features and Amenities:
- 24-hour staffing
- Daily monitoring
- Three nutritious meals served restaurant-style in our dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (includes changing of bed linens and up to two laundry loads)
- Paid utilities (except telephone)
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Personal care assistance
- Emergency call system, smoke detectors and sprinklers for safety
- Bathroom safety rails and seated shower
- Full wheelchair accessibility
- Individual heat and air conditioning controls
- Two closets/ample storage space
- Carpeting and window treatments
- Scheduled transportation
- Planned and supervised activities
- On-site beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Therapy services
- Wellness clinic and health maintenance programs
For more information on rates and services, please contact Admissions at 419-724-1852.